How to Dirty Ice a Cake Easy -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

How to Dirty Ice a Cake Easy

Friday, October 25, 2019

I will start this tutorial by saying that I have never taken any professional baking training. I am a kind of DIY baker who likes to find out how to do things on his own. By saying that, I spent almost every moment in my kitchen teaching myself how to do whatever tickled my favorite day. Lately, cakes, buttercream and fondant tickled my favorite. Want to learn how to pollute ice cakes? Well! That's what we will do today!



How to Dirt Ice with Cakes | The Bearfoot Baker

After we learn some basic things about decorating cakes, nothing will stop us from making whatever cake we want. The sky is the limit!

Here are some things I want you to remember:

You don't need to be a professional baker to make beautiful cakes. Not! You just need to be patient and practice.

If you want to make beautiful cakes that aren't full of sugar, you need to know how to contaminate the cake. If you can contaminate an ice cake (I promise you can do it) then you can make a beautiful cake. Trust me.

The most important thing I want to take from this tutorial is always having fun in your kitchen! If you make a cake and the results are not what you want, who cares! Eat, freeze or give it to your neighbors. It doesn't have to look perfect to feel good. My uncle always tells you that you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. So keep practicing

SUPPLY FOR HOW TO DIRTY ICE A CAKE:


  • Buttercream Frosting
  • A good turntable
  • Lakban-yes I say duct tape
  • Offset spatula
  • Cake board
  • Scraper Bench
  • Sharp serrated knife


Cookies for cakes overnight so it will be easier to cut. Ice Ice Cake | The Bearfoot Baker. I believe if you want to make cakes, you need to invest in several tools. A turntable is something that can make decorating cakes easy for you or it can be frustrating.

I have bought some cake supplies for the past few years to add to my savings, but when it came to cake turntables, I saw it as an investment. I paid around $ 70 for my Daddio Turntable Fat a few years ago and I'm glad I did it. I want a turntable that can beat and keep spinning. This object is very dense and weighs about 20 kilograms.

My point is that if you are serious about baking, you need to shop and find a good turntable so the decor will be fun and easy. You don't have to spend as much money as me, but I suggest you don't get the cheapest turntable on the market.

Okay, it's time to move. Before you put the cake board on the turntable, add masking tape to hold the board in place. Without it, your board can slide when you try to add freezing.

Full Intruction : https://thebearfootbaker.com/2015/10/how-to-dirty-ice-a-cake-with-video/